Our U.S. business operation provides corporate fleet buyers with unparalleled access to thousands of pre-owned vehicles. Our list of very satisfied U.S. clients includes dozens of well known companies such as General Electric, Pepsi-Cola, Schneider National, Michelin Tire, Shell Oil and Enterprise.
We deliver the same excellent pricing and selection for our overseas partners as we do for our US based clients. We can provide just about any quantity of any type of car or truck to any US port.
Our unique market position and experience have made us the best qualified and easiest to work with supplier of pre-owned vehicles in the United States. We offer:
• Outstanding pricing (call or email for a quote)
• Orders of all sizes from a single vehicle to several hundred vehicles at a time
• Access to nearly unlimited quantities of almost every make and model of vehicle sold in the United States
• Specialty orders for trucks and buses, older vehicles, classic cars, motorcycles and equipment
• High quality vehicles that will arrive in your port ready for use or resale
• Clean titles with no salvage, flood or theft histories
• 20 years of export experience
TO GET A QUOTE
Call or visit with a MARKET DIRECT FLEET representative about your needs. Market Direct Fleet will produce a quote based on your vehicle requirements with pricing that includes delivery to your port of choice. Most quotes are completed within two business days.
TO MAKE A PURCHASE
• Buyer signs a purchase order form and wires a deposit of 20% of the total order for orders under $100,000. Larger orders require a 50% deposit.
• Market Direct Fleet secures, inspects and services the vehicles to the buyer’s pre-set standards, delivers them to the port and shipping company of the buyer’s choosing with copies of title for each unit, and clears each title with US Customs for export
• A third party inspector from the buyer’s shipping company confirms the receipt and condition of the vehicles
• Immediately after the third party inspection, the buyer pays the balance due for the total order
• Market Direct Fleet releases the vehicles and titles for containerization and transport